Click here for the HIR Newsletter December 2017 issue
Services and Information
Welcome to your new home in Hope Island Resort
Cambridge Management Services (CMS) performs the administrative and managerial functions and ensures that all aspects of the Hope Island Resort are operating efficiently and effectively.
The Hope Island Handbook is a good place to start to get an understanding of the body corporate structure and roles. You will also find the answers to many frequently asked questions about living at Hope Island Resort.
The Architectural Review Authority (ARA) is a delegated authority of the Hope Island Resort Principal Body Corporate.
Let CMS provide you with text message notifications
The text message notification service ensures all Residents who provide their mobile phone
number are receiving real time updates of matters affecting the Resort.
Top questions regarding living here at Hope island Resort
- What facilities are available within the Resort to be used by all Residents?
- How to book parks and barbeque facilities for private social functions?
- What services does Hope Island Resort Security provide to Residents?
- Is there a permit required to drive a golf buggy within the Resort or to Sanctuary Cove?
- What are the guidelines for pets within and around the Resort?
- Parking of caravans, recreational vehicles and watercraft within the Resort?
- Where is the best coffee??
- Do golf balls stray from the course?
- Are there ‘dog’ bins located within the Resort?
Top questions regarding the operation of the bodies corporate at Hope island Resort
- What legislation governs Hope Island Resort?
- Why isn’t Hope Island Resort governed by the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997?
- What is the Body Corporate structure at Hope Island Resort?
- Who controls the Architectural Review Authority?
- What is the process of appointment of the Members’ Nominee to the Principal Body
Corporate and what is his/her role?
- What services does the Principal Body Corporate provide?
- Why do I have to pay levy contributions to my Residential Body Corporate and how
are they determined?
- What happens to the funds contributed (levy contributions) by the Residential
Bodies Corporate to the Principal Body Corporate?
- Why do we have By-Laws?
- What is the Committee’s role and how can I find out who my Body Corporate
Committee Members are?
Archives of Hope Island Resort
Call 1300 766 022 Mon through Fri